Hashtag #ilovemyboss Motivation

Yep, its time for another of my hashtag posts to rekindle all the nice emotions from the bottom of your heart.

This time round, we pay tribute to all the nicest bosses out there in the world! I have met some of you (nice bosses) and I hope everyone in here will have an opportunity to work with a nice boss (at least once!) in their career lifetime.

I hope these tweets will make you smile 🙂

african-american-3692648_960_720

Interview_-_HSG_TALENTS_Conference

team-866663_640

screen-shot-2017-02-07-at-11-19-04-pm

Are you a boss? Want to know how to improve yourself to be a much better boss? Here are some tips:

7 Career Conversations Good Bosses Have With Their Employees (Regularly!)

A Word Of Advice: I have An Unsympathetic Boss

Being A Better Boss Is As Easy As 1-2-3

6 Types of Bosses that breaks you

Can’t get enough of MiddleMe? You can find me sharing my thoughts here as well:
Instagram @kallymiddleme
Twitter  (MiddleMe_net)
FaceBook (MiddleMe.net)
LinkedIn linkedin.com/in/kallytay

Best things in life are meant to be shared, start spreading MiddleMe around, after all, sharing is caring.

1. calmkate says:

Hi Kally … only had 3 nice bosses and that was too brief, usually they are quite the opposite!
    How’s motherhood going? Do hope you had a nice day yesterday!

2. ecohorizons says:

Justice and love transforms and transmutes all that is on earth …I have read on Google that green economy includes many things such as justice and equitable distribution of resources …Green ecomomy not only supports good sustainable economic development plus but also human rights …

1. Kally says:

Thanks for sharing this piece of tidbits

3. equipsblog says:

I used to be a boss. Hope my employees said that about me occasionally. I have had excellent bosses too ( and at times not so excellent bosses.)

4. reneadu says:

Am motivated dear.

Liked by 2 people

5. msw blog says:

This post made me smile, and its a good reminder its the little things that make a difference in the work day :). Thanks for sharing

1. Kally says:

Thank you for reading it. I had fun searching for the hashtags stories.