Weekly Wisdom 4 November

1. bulli@247 says:

I have been living to please people in my life,it is so overwhelming, you loose yourself and you feel week as a person, now I have changed my ways, I make my own decision without fear.

1. utesmile says:

Absolutely. I have done this too and then realised I am important too.

Liked by 2 people

2. netdeduessel says:

It is something exactly for Japanese…

3. Love this! Pleasing others all the time can be very painful!

4. Great advice. The tasty looking dish also got my attention.

5. capost2k says:

If i told you this story before, just ignore it! 😉
    A college girl told her admired professor, “From now on I am not going to follow the crowd! I am going to do my own thing, live my own life and do everything MY way!”
    The prof replied, “My, what an amazing change in your life this will be. What brought this about?”
    She responded, “Well, it’s what everyone else is doing.” 😂😂

6. newwhitebear says:

Very True! We must be ourself

7. You are absolutely right. Stay safe, and thank you for sharing.

8. Wise words to follow; otherwise, one will feel more like a dog chasing his tail.

9. DutchIl says:

Thank you for sharing!!.. “My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man’s doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze.. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny”. (Elaine Maxwell).. 🙂

Until we meet again..
    May your day be touched
    by a bit of Irish luck,
    Brightened by a song
    in your heart,
    And warmed by the smiles
    of people you love.