1. Ravisingh says:

Very true! loved this thought.
    I want to send you an invitation thru mail.So can u pl send me a text msg
    at my ID ravi_singh52@hotmail.com

Liked by 2 people

2. Absolutely true and profound words so well said. Too good.

Liked by 2 people

1. Kally says:

Thank you, Kamal.

3. Once again my friend you have shared WISDOM beyond your years. (AS you so often do)

Knowing more is precisely how I was the companies top sales person. I sometimes knew more about the products that the Company “Reps.s” … One can NEVER have “too much product knowledge”. Then the issue become how do you; how to use it. Sell the benefits; NOT the features. People want to know how it will help them…. but you’re ill-equipped to do this without superior knowledge. So,your success IS up to you. Having superior knowledge allows you to sell honestly; with no need to make-up /(fabricate) reasons to “but this….”

God Bless,
    Patrick

1. Kally says:

Love the way you sum it all up, Patrick! It’s so true. I don’t like selling against my ethics and my belief. I like to know that every product passes through my hands will benefit someone.

Blessings to you and your loved ones.

4. I have found the path back to your posts. Great advice as long as your knowledge does not cause overthinking. The more you experience the stronger the choice to pass. But, not always.

Liked by 2 people

1. Kally says:

Ah I need to curb the overthinking and over worrying on my part. Everyday I tell myself to be positive and live happily.

1. Keep up the great work.

5. newwhitebear says:

it’s true. If you are ready to grab the opportunity, then you will achieve the success

Liked by 3 people

1. Kally says:

I’m agreeing with you on this. Thank you so much.