1. Nicely said πŸ‘Œ
    Wisdom is intelligence gained by experience and learning over a period of years !

1. Kally says:

Thank you for your support, Srikanth. Have a wonderful weekend.

1. Thank you 😊 you too have a great weekend.

2. Beautiful words. Wisdom comes from within as we open to learn, experience and accept

Liked by 2 people

1. Kally says:

Thank you for such a loving comment. Have a wonderful weekend.

3. Hmmmm, Gotta think about that.

I’m retired; I’m not supposed to think.

Thanks and God Bless,

Patrick

Liked by 2 people

1. Kally says:

Well, Patrick. Your retired mind needs some stretching sometimes. 😝

1. Yep! and YOU are helping me do it.

Thanks and God Bless

Partcik

4. equinoxio21 says:

An increasing doubt to me: can Reason even be communicated? Not sure any more.
    😦

1. Kally says:

Depends on who’s the other party you are trying to reason with.

1. equinoxio21 says:

True to some extent. I have just found in the past few years that most people from any side just don’t listen to reasoned arguments. Maybe it’s here or in my environment. I don’t know but it does worry me. πŸ™‚

1. Kally says:

I always go into an argument with an open mind. Only when you are prepare to listen, you are prepare to learn. Many times there are many sides to a story. I can always agree to disagree if I don’t like what I have heard but at least, I listen first before jumping the gun.

1. equinoxio21 says:

You are exactly right. I try to listen first. And if the arguments convince me I am ready to change opinion. But lately in any conversation? People just don’t listen. So they don’t learn. Tsss.

2. Kally says:

Ah then my man, you are in the wrong crowd.

3. equinoxio21 says:

Yeeees. I have had that feeling a lot lately.
            Possibly in the wrong country. It’s come to the point I stop arguing. Why waste my time?
            (Maybe that’s why I loved Asia so much in December/January. I felt that there was more… open mind? Need to go back to confirm!) πŸ˜‰

4. Kally says:

Haha. I think it is because in Asia, we are much too polite to insist on our points and back down when the other party aggressively pursue their views.

5. equinoxio21 says:

You might be right. Politeness struck me as very important in Asia. I liked the widespread custom to use both hands when you hand something over to someone… πŸ™‚ (Just one hand is “rude” or careless, right?) πŸ˜‰

6. Kally says:

Yes, in Asia, we always receive with both of hands. But nothing wrong receiving with one hand either. Just different countries, different cultures. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.. πŸ™‚

7. equinoxio21 says:

Absolutely. But once I noticed and started doing it, using both hands, some people noticed, and sort of “acknowledged”. πŸ™‚

5. Patty says:

Thought provoking. Not sure I fully agree. Hmmm.

1. Kally says:

I think wisdom can be imparted but in different sense. People interpret teachings differently and not everyone can absorb 100% of what you are giving out but there is hope where some may interpret your teachings in a better way and make it as their own wisdom and bring it to greater heights.