It has been ages since I participate in an award post… I know they are fun and seriously give an insight of who I am beside the opinions I have about careers. So I found myself being nominated by Melinda of a lovely blog Purpleslobinrecovery and I am honoured to present to you a new award called the Blog-aholic Award!
This is an innovative new award, created by Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy). It is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!” And I am so glad I inspire Melinda!
As all awards go, there are rules…
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules .
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page).
- Mention the creator, Esme, of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I [Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) ] would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Actually too many to count. I think I write too much. But according to my stats, these are the popular ones. Enjoy!
7. Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Well, to those who are unaware, I am a new mother to a little girl this year. It is truly a scary but incredible journey.
- I have more than 10 Apple Tees (all colors, long sleeves, short sleeves).
- I used to be into gory movies and such ( the more blood the merrier), I have mellow down and now I’m sticking to my Happy Feet, Storks, Minions and Ice Age.
8. Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish – with pleasure!
Okay, this is going to be hard! Because I really love and respect all my fellow followers. I am just going to pick blindly and hope that you don’t blame me for not picking you!
9. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I think if I link them here, it will show up on their comments page. Anyways, it is of no obligations to repost this award post.
Once again, thank you Melinda!