I have been honoured by a favourite blogger of mine, Morgan Mills in November. She is witty, she is beautiful and she is with another wonderful blogger than I respect as well, Matt.
I know it’s late but it’s late blessings than never. Since my first award is Brotherhood Award so it is extremely apt that I do a Sisterhood Award as well. To balance my sexuality, you know.
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to ‘N’ (as many as you want) other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give your nominees 10 of your own questions to answer.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Questions by Morgan:
- Does a particular smell trigger any memories? What smell?
Actually, the smell of old books will trigger my memories of going to the library at a tender age. My mother was an SAHM for awhile and brought me to the neighbourhood library every day.
- What is your favourite time of the day?
Bedtime. Haha! I don’t get enough sleep.
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
I am a newly Cat converted dog person. Now I can’t live without cats or dogs.
- You have one free night, one free pass: what would you do, without consequences?
Get me dead drunk! I never have gotten drunk even when I was young, never passed out on the streets, never puke my guts out in front of a crowd.
- That feeling when your stomach flips a little, with excitement, or love: do you still/have you ever felt that?
Yes, I still do. Whenever my kittens start doing something simply adorable. Or when they approach me to cuddle up with me in front of the TV.
- Do you have a favourite film?
Too many to count!! Current one is “The Man called U.N.C.L.E”
- Can you cook?
Yes, I can but mostly Chinese dishes. It’s my first baking attempt today! I’m not very good with Western dishes like steak or roasted beef. I can do an herbal chicken soup anytime.
- What is your dream job?
I already lived out my first dream job. The second dream job is to be a beach bum.
- Is there anything you’d choose to change about yourself?
Nothing. I love who I am. How I look. What my thoughts.
- What’s your favourite type of music?
No favourites. I listen to a wide genre of music, yes to classical and yes to death metal.
My Brave and Beautiful Nominees:
(Should you take up the challenge, no pressure..)
- What is the most shocking travel experience you’ve ever had?
- Tell a story about when you were inspired by someone you met in your work.
- What is the bravest thing you have ever done?
- What do you enjoy most in other people’s blogs or social media feeds (and what advice would you offer on how to make a blog more successful)?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your dream job?
- What is the #1 reason you blog?
- Name something that made you smile today!
- Link up your favourite blog post and explain why (it can be yours or someone else’s)
- If you can go back in the past to change something, where, when and why.
Well, nominees, knock yourself crazy with the questions. As usual, you are under no obligation to repost this but if you want to have fun, do relink me up so I’ll go to your post to read it!
Join MiddleMe at Twitter (MiddleMe_net), FaceBook (MiddleMe.net) and WeChat! Best things in life are meant to be shared, start spreading MiddleMe around, after all, sharing is caring.