Okay, another delayed award post that I am following up with. My sincere apologies for the need for catching up and for the patience of wonderful Steph and Kat – two beautiful ladies and talented writers, riding on this piece is Chape who recently nominated me for this award as well! If you haven’t heard of them before, you should pop by their blogs and I’m very sure you’ll like their articles as much as you like mine.
Thank you, Steph and Kat for your patience. You probably forgotten you have nominated me for this award! Haha!
If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. You should:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to his or her blog.
- Select fifteen (15) blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered and/or follow regularly. (Choose blogs you find excellent!)
- Nominate those fifteen (15) bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, including a link to the original VBA site.
- Notify your nominations!
- Finally, don’t forget to tell the person who nominated you seven (7) things about yourself.
7 Things about myself:
- I am a diehard theater fan. I love Chicago and Wicked.
- I ever thought of being an actress when I was super young because I love to act, but I valued my privacy too much to sacrifice it in exchange of showbiz.
- I listen to a wide genre of music. One moment I can be listening to Metallica, I can swing suddenly to bubblegum pop Katy Perry and then to Yanni.
- Music plays an important piece in my life. So important that I need to carry them with me wherever I go. Hence, iPhone can’t satisfy me, I always store my songs separately in my iPod so that it’ll never run out of battery.
- I have everything I need for life, I am happy where I am now and no, I don’t need any presents for Christmas.
- I don’t snack. My friends find it extremely weird that I have an extreme sweet tooth, but I don’t like to snack at all. I prefer a full meal than to sneak chips in between meals.
- I swim a lot. Whenever I have writer’s block, I swim. Somehow being underwater helps to clear my thoughts and relax. Once I’m out of the pool, the thoughts start flowing. Hence, most of the posts here are drafted by the poolside.
My 15 bloggers’ nomination:
(Please do note that you are in no obligation to reply this post or repost it. My nomination is a gesture of appreciation and representation of my admiration of your work.)