1. Hilary Tan says:

My work isn’t based on the money either. If I was working solely for the money, I would be miserable. Ironically, my pay rate increased 2.5x since 2016 but I didn’t do it for the money. I am just grateful to have made it this far 😊 There is still potential for the pay rate to increase.

Liked by 6 people

1. Kally says:

If anyone who wants to do their job purely for the money, I think it will be in the oil & gas industry. Or maybe Wall Streets.

Liked by 3 people

1. ecohorizons says:

Even there nothing is 100 percent guaranteed as there would always be more to discover in every field . There is saying that if you have a strong why to do something ( a good purpose and fulfilling meaningful reason ) behind the goal , you can bear almost any how …

2. Hilary Tan says:

Oil and gas crashed in Canada. My husband used to be in oil and gas, but he switched a few years ago. I’m really happy that he did! 🙂 Now he is in sales.

1. Kally says:

That’s good to hear that both of you are happy with the switch. It’s important to evaluate your career choices every 5 years because your needs will change.

2. ecohorizons says:

This is why it is said in the bible to seek the kingdom of God first and everything shall be added unto you…

Liked by 2 people

1. Hilary Tan says:

It’s great to have a compass in life, that is something you believe in to navigate the waters. It’s great that you are religious. However, I am agnostic. I could argue your statement but I’m not going to. My husband is catholic and we have debates about religion all the time lol

1. ecohorizons says:

I am not religious but spiritual. I think religions that were man-made but inspired by infinite divine intelligence are only ways to spirituality but not an ultimate truth and awareness …
          They can point you and guide you but they may not be the answer to all questions though …

1. Hilary Tan says:

That’s interesting because I consider myself to be more of a spiritual person than a religious one. I believe that neither side of the spectrum holds all of the answers, but if I were to lean towards one side, it would be spirituality 😊

2. ecohorizons says:

Yes, religions themselves evolved since thousands of years and new spiritual philosophies are being born . In some aspects , these organized religions were made as guidelines and regulations for primitive societies but our divine source or spirit being the only absolute reality is and remains constant , eternal , timeless , formless, and indescribable …and so on …

3. ecohorizons says:

Unlimited …

4. Really,

So Christianity (read as “Catholicism”), although both historically and Biblically provable, to all with an open mind and heart), is in your opinion a farce? How very sad this is. God Be with You, Dear friend, what’s it like to know more, and to know better that God?

God Bless you,
            Patrick

Liked by 2 people

5. ecohorizons says:

God is all knowing but each religion says it is the best .

1. Kally says:

Have a great day, John!

Liked by 2 people

2. Lahoucine Elassry says:

Your are right Kally
    sttps://houcin.com

3. We can do a lot more for other when we are not all focused on the wages or the benefits we will get when we render help. 💯

Liked by 2 people

1. ecohorizons says:

This is what a win/ win scenario talks about in a book called the 7 habits of highly effective people…

4. FLoWeR
    Spends Beauty
    i Pay SaMe Price 🌺

5. capost2k says:

Even though the Mr. Cruise is an idiot Scientologist which is not scientific at all (remember, it is based on Ron Hubbard’s absurd science fiction), “Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.” 😂

Liked by 3 people

1. Kally says:

Lol. This is a good one.

6. There has to be more to mankind’s motivation than money.

Liked by 3 people

7. Lahoucine Elassry says:

Yes we can do each others

1. Kally says:

I do agree that statement.

8. kaylo33 says:

Reblogged this on Site Title.

1. Kally says:

Thank you so much! Welcome to MiddleMe!