I know, I am terribly guilty of being so slow in my award posts.There just seems so many inspirations to write, collaborations to do, emails to answer BUT I am extremely grateful. The saying of better late than never applies here. I am thanking my wonderful and talented friends, Lavanya, Jessamayann and Shamika for the nominations and the ultimate patience.
They nominated me in October. (Shocking! I know!) I swear I don’t collect nominations in order to eat them up…
Rules of the award are as follows:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and includes a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
My 7 facts about myself
1. I hate horror movies. I can’t stand anything supernatural. Scare the sh*t out of me.
2. 90% of 365 days, I am mostly positive and cheerful. There are down days and I’ll hide from the world because I don’t like my grumpy face.
3. As much as I am a closet foodie, I am also an instant noodles fan.
4. I have been so busy that I am guilty of skipping my regular swimming. Need to get back on that soon!
5. I am a routine freak, I find comfort in that, however, I hate complacency so once in awhile, I will go my way out to challenge myself.
6. A lot of people knows I speed read, but I also love reading the same books more than 10 times.
7. I love the sea and I desperately want to live near it. One Day.
My Nominees are… (Drum Roll…)