Don’t rub your eyes, yes, I have been nominated for another award. I am very grateful and extremely humbled each and every time I get nominated by someone. There are some protractors who’ll point out its no big deal to be nominated but they are super wrong, to be singled out by the nominator who has a lot of readers and to be remembered by, is a very big deal to me. So a BIG thank you to the generous kind Melinda! Go and visit her purple blog about her lovely purple posts in pretty purple words!!
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Answer the eleven questions from your nominator(s)
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer
My Questions given to me: –
- Where is your favourite place you have lived?
Definitely Singapore – my home. I think my government would proud of me saying that. I have been to many places but nothing beats the place I called home.
- If you could change one thing what would it be?
I wouldn’t want to change anything about me. I love the journey in life and never regret much about the path I have chosen.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
When I was very young even before I was 6 years old, my mother would bring me to the library almost everyday and there I would spent at least 3 to 4 hours reading anything I can get my hands on. I even had a list of favourite authors before I was 6!
- What is your dream job?
I had my dream job (lucky me, I know!). I had the chance to work with great minds and given the chance to be a part of a company that change the world.
- What was your best subject at school?
I love Arts. I love that it gives me the freedom to express myself and I hate it when my teachers grade poorly on me when I don’t conform to his ideal expectations. ie. The sky has to be blue, the grass has to be green… And when I was asked to draw apples, I couldn’t draw half eaten ones.
- Do you prefer to live in the country or the city?
Neither. I prefer to live by the sea. That is a dream I would aim to fulfil when I retire.
- If you were stranded on a desert island which book would you take with you?
Anything by Sidney Sheldon. I would reread every of his book many times until it is well worn.
- Everyone has a song that makes them want to dance, what is yours?
To find out, you need to read here.
- Favorite colour?
It changes every now and then, my current favourite is blood red and tiffany blue.
- Do you prefer camping, caravaning or staying in motels?
None. I prefer to stay at places listed in Airbnb, love to stay at someone else’s home instead of mine for a change.
- How many different careers have you had?
Oooo… too many to count.. Let’s see.. About 10. Sales, customer service, operation, order administration, teacher, dental therapist, retail, management, counselling and writer.
My 11 Beautiful Talented Nominees are…… ~~~
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to save cash?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Is there anything you have “always wanted to do?” What is holding you back?
- If you had all the money in the world, what’s one item you’d most like to ‘splurge’ on yourself?
- If you have one career advice to share with the readers here, what will it be?
- Share a blog post you wrote that meant a lot to you and tell us why you picked that one.
- What is the greatest challenge facing workplace today?
- What are you most looking forward to accomplishing before the year ends?
- Name 3 things on your bucket list.
- Name your current favorite song playing on your playlist right now.
Nominees, you are under no obligation to repost this. Some of you might have an Award Free Blog, this is just a little token of appreciation to let you know how much I enjoy reading your posts!! But if you are game to go ahead, have fun searching for 11 writers!