My oh my, is that another nomination? Yes, it is! A great big thanks to my dear reader, Matt who remembers MiddleMe and take time to nominate me. Do drop by his blog to read his articles, you will find it amusing and interesting like I do. And please drop by the nominees’ blog for a visit, you’ll find their articles as interesting as mine. Without further ado….
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.Okay, here goes to 7 facts about myself (See! You don’t even have to wait for a month to start little Trivia Time!):1. I have about 20 years of working experience. Woah! I don’t look that old in my profile pic.. Okay the thing here is I have been working since I am still schooling as long as the Singapore government has allow the minimum age to work. But it is not a summer job but a regular part time job. Secondly, Asian girls will always look younger no matter how we aged. That is a fact.Third, what makes you think I did not photoshop my photo? Haha! Did I waver your impression of me?
2. I prefer actual books over ebook. I love the smell of an old musky book so much that I will troll the second hand bookstores in Singapore and now in Malaysia for their books. Each time I will spend minimum 3 hours inside, no matter how tiny the store is and I will go on my kneels to dig up books or climb onto an old ladder who is about to give under my weight just to reach for that hard copy of Sidney Sheldon on top of the shelf. And I will spend over USD50 each time, lugging the books in two plastic bags and a grin on my grimy face.
4. Or because I have no patience for arts and craft. I really tried everything from origami to kite-making to wallet-making, I have no patience and I can’t sit still for a minute. But when I was younger, I love to design and draw… and I will draw all over the living room wall!
5. I am a dog person. Don’t get me wrong, I like cats too just not as much as I adore dogs. Because of my moving around, it is hard for me to keep a pet. I wouldn’t want to subject it to long flights and quarantine if I move again.
6. You probably hear me say this a lot.. I speed read all the books and articles. Yes, it gets register in my brain. Yes, I know books are meant to savour slowly but I just can’t wait until I get to the end. I tend to reread my books too after I speed read them. If the book is captivating, I can read through a 500 pages within a few hours. Hmmm.. maybe that’s the reason why I need to buy preloved books because its more affordable.
7. I have a voice. I may be Asian. I may be a female. I may be small (at least smaller than my Caucasian counterparts) but I have a voice. Its hard to believe but I was a crowd pleaser and a pushover when I was younger, I get bullied a lot and now I learned through the hard way, No means No and there is no other underlying meaning to my No.
Hereby are the nominees ~ (Drum rolls!)
ps. please do note I’ll like to give awards to as much as my readers as possible… so don’t dismay if you have not be nominated, just wait for my next award.
1. Art By Rob Goldstein
2. NOT IN MY WORLD!!!!
4. Josephine Corcoran
5. Success Inspirer
7. Dreamer9177’s blog
8. collection of interests blog
10. Bun Karyudo
11. Jacob Emet
13. Ute Smile
14. L.T. Garvin
Nominees, you are under no obligation to repost this. But if you are game to go ahead, have fun searching for 15 writers!