I have been nominated again for the Liebster Award! This time by a wonderful recent reader Being1nsane. Now I know you all must be thinking… “Hmm.. Didn’t she have a post about this award before?” Yes, I did and it was another reader who nominated me for the award. I wanted to show appreciation to anyone who take time and remembers MiddleMe; and give the award nominator a full post like Being1nsane deserves. In addition, it means I can nominate more of my readers. Go visit their websites and have a ball!
1. Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
3. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this on of their posts.
4. All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
5. Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
6. Copy these rules into your post.
Nomination Candidates are…
Now my answers to questions posed to me.
1. What is perfect love for you?
There is no such thing as perfect love. Love is imperfect that is why I love Love.
2. Dancing in the rain or snow fight?
Definitely dancing in the rain, I hate the cold. And by rain, I mean summer rain or at least rain in South East Asia where rain cools the hot humid weather.
3. what’s the best thing about kids?
They say the most innocent yet interesting things. They have a simple way to look at a problem and provide the most logical solution.
4. Hit me with the most dangerous thing you’ve ever done
Visiting the most famous haunted old abandon hospital in Singapore in the middle of the night with nothing except flashlight from our phones. This is something a teenager would do but I was in my mid twenties with a great career managing a pool of people. I don’t imagine getting all spook out, I imagine getting cut by a rusty nail or fell down from a broken stairway.
5. Which other language would you want to learn ?
Too many but I definitely need to learn Malay to survive in Malaysia!
6. Your favourite movie?
I have too many of them. Depends on my mood. It can range from Happy Feet to Closer to Chicago to Jurassic Parks to 500 days of summer to Saving Private Ryan.
7. What keeps you motivated to keep blogging?
My audience, readers like yourself who motivates me by leaving encouraging comments and sharing their thoughts through email. To know that I make a slight dent in your life, its enough for me.
8. What superhero power do you want?
I want to have the power to go back in time or freeze time so I can change history.
9. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
My beach towel
10. Tell me something about you no one else in the blogosphere knows.
I love watching animation movies when I am stressed because they make me happy instantly.
Voila! My turn to shoot the questions! Ready, nominees? Get set, Go!!!
1. What is the best advice anyone has given you?
2. What is your favorite topic to write about?
3. If you could meet one person from history, who would it be and why?
4. The biggest life lesson that you’ve received?
5. Name one change you would like your blog to have.
6. Which of your own blog posts is your favourite and why?
7. Link us up with one interesting / inspiring post that you have read this week by another writer. And why you find it interesting / inspiring?
8. What’s your dream career?
9. What is the most precious thing you own?
10. What is your most cringe worthy moment at work?
11. Love what you do or Do what you love?
Okay, nominees, go enjoy yourself crazy!! ~