MiddleMe have be award by a gracious reader, Robert (Blackhorn 33)!
This award recognizes bloggers who have less than 200 followers. (I shall be committed that I will never receive this award – so spread my link around so as to achieve 201 followers – Haha!) This blog award is all about spreading the love and showing that you appreciate other blogs! Most importantly, this award shows that I need to carry on my reading and never ever give up, just because I have friends like you.
I am very blessed and honoured to receive this award with both my heart and my soul. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Now for the serious part:
Rules for The Liebster Award
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
First of all, please do visit Not in My World!, I think it is an important site to educate and spread word around on child abuse. Children are innocent and should never subject to any form of abuse. Let’s show support to a worthy cause.
My Nominations for The LIEBSTER AWARD:
(PS. This is hard but I am going to try to give it to readers whom I have not give at the last award. Plus you need to have 200 followers and below.)
Rognac Smart City
Matt and His Cats
God, Guts and Glory
And last but not least… #iblogstats
Okay, I have maxed out my 10 nominations but don’t worry if you are not named, I have a few more awards coming up… Yes, its been a crazy award week for me! I love you all..
Now, my answers to the 11 Questions ~
1.If you had the resources, and were going to do 1 thing for someone(realistic), what would you do, and who for.
One of my readers just discovered that his father is diagnosis with cancer (I will not name who to respect his privacy) but genuinely, I can feel his pain as my grandfather passed on due to lung cancer and Alzheimer’s 6 years ago. Its a scary thought to see your loved one slipping away. So if I have the means, I would make sure that he have all the best medical help within reach and whatever he wants, he gets.
2. How old were you when you first got into blogging.
I remembered I was 24, maybe 25. One of my ex-boyfriend introduce me to blogging, for he said I have a lot of angst I need to get off my chest and write about it instead of venting on him. Haha! I think that blog might still be floating around somewhere. I’ll read it every now and then to give myself a laugh.
3. Have you ever posted from a restaurant?
4. Do you always leave a Tip?
Depends at which county I am in. In Singapore and Malaysia, there are already service tax in the restaurants. In fact, I tried to tip a waiter in Singapore before and he returned my tip.
5. When was the last time you wrote and mailed a letter
Hmm.. That is not too difficult, the last time would be last year when I am still in Shanghai and I post out cards and letters to my loved ones. Yes, I am sentimental that way.
6. Have you ever took an on-line course, or self-educated on-line?
Yes, I have. I am actually signed on to Coursera for their courses. I was doing Business Strategies midway until I needed to pause to relocate myself to Malaysia. I am planning to settle in, then pick up my course the way I left it.
7. Describe your blog in exactly 10 words.
Change: Your Job into Career. Work into Passion. Unstuck yourself!
8. Have you researched a post without using any electronics.
Yes, I get inspirations all the time by talking to people around me and I’ll be itching to get home and write all about it. So now I just installed WordPress on my iPhone, that way I can write anytime and anywhere I want (except in China – hate the Firewall).
9. If you started a blog right now, what would you call it.
If I start another blog? I don’t think I will start another one because having MiddleMe is more than enough for me. I am rather a private person so I don’t necessary will want to write and publicise what I eat or wear but I do admire bloggers who find passion in writing about good food, nice restaurant or following the latest fashion trends. Do you know fashion blogs make the most money out of writing?
10. Who is your biggest fan.
My lil sister. She reads everything I write. She tweets everything I tweet. She forgives me if I am on my Twitter instead of talking to her. She also forgives me that I pay more attention to my readers than her YouTube Channel.
11. What is the first thing you do when preparing to write a post.
Make myself a good cup of Earl Grey tea, locked myself in the study room and turn on my magic mouse.
Okay now, the fun part (at least, for me) is to come up with 11 questions for my nominees. And here are the questions:
1.Why did you start blogging?
2. Who are your target audience and why did you choose that group as your target?
3. Tell me one thing that you love about yourself?
4. Where is your dream vacation?
5. If you can be transported back to the past, what world event would you change?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7. Who is your role model and describe him or her.
8. What are your goals for your blog this year?
9. How do you motivate yourself when life hits a bump?
10. Name one law/ regulation in your country that you would like to change if you have the power to do so.
11. What define success to you?