Wow! Its amazing that what I have written for the past 1+ months to have readers like you following my website, it even more mind blowing to be recognised by fellow writer Rob Goldstein. His website is one of the few that I read everyday the moment I woke up, it is utterly inspiring.
When I started this journey, I was wee bit skeptical on why would any person take interest to what I write. Furthermore, I am writing one of the least interesting areas – Your Career but as I hear everywhere I go, people moan and complain about their jobs, their boss, their work environment. I said to myself “Well, heck it! I’m going to reach out to help people anyways. The world is so big, I bound to help someone.” Hence the birth of MiddleMe.
With pleasure, it is my turn to appreciate some of the many writers I followed.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
- List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Answer the questions set to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
The List of Questions Rob asked:
1. If you had the power to make one change to our world, what would you change?
Please, no more senseless wars.
2. What is your biggest obstacle to blogging?
3. Do you consider yourself competitive?
Used to be competitive, now I’m just taking things as and when it comes.
4. What do you consider the most meaningful social change to come out of the 1960’s?
Movements for racial minorities, women and LGBT.
5. What song makes you think of love?
True Love by Bing Cosby and Grace Kelly (skipped to 3:26 if you just want to get to the part where they sang the song)
6. Who is your favorite author and why?
Dick Bruna – he was the creator of Miffy and he was the one who inspired me to read as a child. (I know he is an illustrator of children’s book but still an author after my young heart nonetheless. I have many favourite authors but he is the one who made the most impact in my life.)
7. Why do you use social media?
To reach out to more people for me to help with my articles
8. How has social media changed your life?
Not really, I am still a strong advocate for meeting friends face to face.
1. What do you see yourself in 10 years time?
2. If you could time travel, which era do you want to go and why?
3. What makes you want to follow someone’s website?
4. What makes your toes tingle with excitement?
5. Who is or are your role model(s)?
6. Name five things in your bucket list.
7. What did you want to do when you grew up and what are you doing now?
8. If you can change one thing in your workplace, what would it be?
And **drum roll please..**here are my nominees.